3 N 20 RANCH
Deposits can be sent to:
C/O Dale Prochazka,
11430 S. Croswell Rd.,
St. Johns, MI 48879.
Make checks or money orders payable to Dale Prochazka
Sale Terms can be discussed in detail with 3 & 20 Ranch
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK 3n20ranch
We offer very reasonable pricing for our Registered pups
NEW PRICING FOR 2016
THE BREEDER RESERVES ALL RIGHTS TO PICK OF THE LITTER
Pricing for registered German Shepherd pups are $600 for males and females, $700 for pick of the litter (meaning 1st pick of either female or male German Shepherd, which ever gender you prefer).
BLUE SHEPHERDS, WHEN AVAILABLE, WILL BE FOR SALE AT A PREMIUM PRICE AND THE BREEDER RESERVES ALL RIGHTS TO THIS PICK OF THE LITTER.
Check around, our prices are within your budget and we offer quality puppies. All pups are wormed at 4, 5 & 6 weeks, we leave the vet check, health certification and 1st set of shots up to the purchaser's veterinarian. This allows you and your vet to know exactly when and what your puppy needs in the next few months. We allow our puppies to go to good homes upon 6-7 weeks old. Our puppies will have been eating soft puppy food for approximately 3 weeks by that time frame. (IF YOU REQUEST THE PUPPY TO STAY UP TO THE 8 WEEKS OF AGE A BOARDING FEE OF $10 PER DAY WILL BE APPLIED)
We DO NOT guarantee the health of your puppy upon it leaving our farm, you come handle your puppy and decide right then and there if he/she is right for your loving home. We strongly suggest a vet visit AT YOUR OWN EXPENSE with in the first 72 hours after purchase and pickup-excluding weekends. If you find your puppy to be in poor condition and checked by your qualified vet, your money can be refunded, but only if the puppy is returned to the ranch, with verification from the vet of the health issue, within a reasonable time frame.
BILL OF SALE / 3 N 20 RANCH CONTRACT
1. Breeder guarantees this puppy to be a purebred German Shepherd
2. Breeder guarantees this puppy has been de-wormed.
3. This puppy is healthy at time of sale, and appears by sight. Breeder does not cover hypoglycemia, parasites, mites, worms or
diarrhea due to stress.
4. Purchaser must have puppy examined by a licensed veterinarian within 72 hours of pickup/excluding weekends.
5. Breeder has NOT had this puppy vet checked or given the 1st puppy shots, that is up to the Purchaser’s own licensed veterinarian
6. The buyer can return this puppy within 72 hours AT BUYERS EXPENSE with written veterinarian’s explanation of defect.
7. If the puppy is returned with a valid statement, registration papers and this contract, it is the Breeder’s choice to refund money or replace puppy. Under NO circumstances will vet expenses, mileage or shipping costs be covered or refunded. If a new puppy is
available, it is Buyer’s responsibility to arrange for pickup.
8. All puppies require a $100 non-Refundable deposit.
Deposits are only refunded if something happens to the puppy while in the Breeder’s care.
9. All puppies must be paid for, in full, upon pickup and in cash.
10. Buyer has up to one week, prior to sale, to change their mind and receive a full refund of money paid, less the $100.00 deposit.
11. The Breeder makes no guarantee on adult size, color, confirmation, ability to breed, broken coat or smooth coat, or hip dysplasia later in life. Any information given to you is only the Breeder’s best educated guess or opinion.
THIS IS THE CONTRACT TERMS THAT PURCHASERS WILL SIGN UPON PICKUP OF THE PUPPY/PUPPIES